In our continuing commitment to provide a safe, enjoyable travel experience for guests and crew alike, Key West Express has implemented additional measures to our high standards of cleanliness and sanitization for our mutual well being. Best practice protocols as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as mandates by federal and state authorities have also been introduced and will continue to be followed.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as united we can all be part of the solution.
- Reduced Passenger Capacity
- Increased sanitization of high-touch surfaces, common areas and passenger spaces before, during and after travel
- Spray technology with recommended disinfectant for vessels
- Health Screening
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Social Distancing
- Contact Barriers
- Staff Training on best practices and safety training
- Per FEDERAL MANDATE FACE MASKS must be worn at all times at terminals and throughout duration of travel. Guests must provide their own face masks, which are also required ON THE ISLAND OF KEY WEST.
- Infrared Temperature Checks. Please call to reschedule travel if you are not feeling well.
- Advance Reservations Required. We regret we are unable to accommodate guests who have not made advance reservations.
- Please print boarding passes prior to arrival to reduce interaction. This allows for direct access to vessel for boarding.
- Social Distancing will restrict group seating to individuals ONLY within your specific reservation.
- Credit/Debit Cards are recommended for all in person purchases.
*We regret we will be unable to allow travel to any guest, including those within their party, that does not practice social distancing guidelines, wear a face mask or displays a temperature of 100.4 F or above.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions: As it should be…the choice is yours! There are two different opportunities for you to read, acknowledge and accept the terms & conditions of your purchase.
- Refundable fares will be refunded.
- Non-Refundable fares & Vouchers maintain original period of travel validity.
If you are unable to travel for any reason whatsoever, including the inability to travel due to directives by local, state, and federal authorities, an illness, because of travel to a restricted area or temperature of anyone within your party, Key West Express will honor your personal, voluntary selection at the time of your purchase.
Key West Express looks forward to reintroducing you to the wonderfully eclectic tropical island oasis of Key West!