In our continuing commitment to provide a safe and enjoyable travel experience, we thank you in advance for your cooperation in adhering to Sail Safe travel measures.
Presidential Executive Order is a Federal Mandate which requires face coverings for all guests during domestic travel and at all terminal locations. Travel will be denied at boarding for guests that choose not to adhere to Federal Mandate.
- Reduced passenger capacity
- Increased sanitization of high-touch surfaces and common areas before and during travel
- Spray technology for vessel sanitization
- Sanitization stations at terminals and aboard vessels
- Requirement of face coverings and personal health screenings for all staff
- Contact barriers at guest service locations
- Staff training on best practices
We Ask our Guests to:
- Follow Federal Mandate and wear masks at terminals and throughout travel
- Please reschedule your travel if you are not feeling well
- Please print boarding passes prior to travel to reduce in person contact and skip boarding lines to directly board vessel
- Please make advance reservations. We may be unable to accommodate those guests without reservations
If you do not feel comfortable interacting with others, have any concerns of any kind, or refuse to comply with Federal Mandate we recommend you do not travel at this time.
If you are unable to travel for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, weather, an illness, travel restrictions, impacts of the pandemic, we will honor the terms and conditions of your purchase selection.
We thank you for joining us in being responsible and working cooperatively to be part of the solution to good health & safety.