The Florida Keys and Key West has announced plans to reopen to visitors as of June 1st.
In our continued commitment to provide a safe, enjoyable environment for guests and crew alike, Key West Express has been developing and implementing processes to meet best practices as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We are all social by nature however, Key West Express cannot stress the importance of everyone’s cooperation as united we can all be part of the solution.
Key West Express, processes to resume travel:
- Increased sanitization of high-touch surfaces, common areas and passenger spaces before, during and after travel.
- Spray technology with recommended disinfectant for vessels & offices.
- Infrared temperature checks.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Social Distancing.
- Contact Barriers.
- Staff Training on best practices and safety training.
- Reduced Passenger Capacity.
For our Guests, processes to prepare for travel:
- Advance Reservations Required. We regret we are unable to accommodate guests who have not made advance reservations.
- Infrared temperature checks Required. Please call to reschedule travel if you are not feeling well.
- Face Coverings are Required. Please remember to wear your face coverings during the ticketing/boarding process and throughout the duration of travel.
- Please print boarding passes prior to arrival to reduce interaction. This allows for direct access to vessel for boarding.
- Social Distancing will restrict group seating to individuals ONLY within your specific reservation.
- Credit/Debit Cards are recommended for all in person purchases.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions: As it should be…the choice is yours! There are two different opportunities for you to read, acknowledge and accept the terms & conditions of your purchase.
Key West Express will honor your personal, voluntary selection at the time of your purchase.
- Refundable fares will be refunded.
- Non-Refundable fares that allow a two year earned travel credit for future use, will be issued a travel credit for the original two year period of validity.
Stay Safe…Stay Healthy…Key West Express looks forward to reintroducing you to the wonderfully eclectic tropical island oasis of Key West!
We’ll keep you posted as changes happen.