Solo Travelers, Friends & Families
Key West is the perfect island escape for those traveling solo, as a couple or with friends or family. Imagine a perfect retreat complete with white sandy beaches during the day and world-famous nightlife when the sun goes down. Stay for a day or an extended stay.
Planning a get-a-way to the southernmost point of the United States often leads to one common challenge: how do we get there? Instead of a long stressful drive or expensive flight, traveling aboard the jet powered catamarans of Key West Express means getting there is half the fun!
Key West Express is the perfect mode of transportation for individual travelers, friends or families looking for an affordable, enjoyable way to get to their vacation started.
Your journey is enhanced by:
- A full-service bar serving beer and liquor
- A galley serving delicious snacks
- Large flat screen televisions
- Air conditioned cabins
- Open-air sun decks
- One of kind of ocean views
Book your trip now and we'll see you on board!
Click Here for Boarding times and other information to make your getaway a success.
Round Trip Fares:
- $155.00 round trip Adults 13-61
- $145.00 round trip Seniors 62+
- $92.00 round trip Juniors 5-12
- $62.00 round trip Children 4 and under
Discounted Round Trip Fares:
- $125.00* round trip Monday - Thursday
- $140.00* round trip Friday - Sunday
*Discounted fares for purchases minimum of 8 days in advance of travel. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
- $140.00* Round trip travel
*Discounted fare for purchases minimum of 4 days in advance of travel any day. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
One Way Fares:
- $95.00 one way for Adults & Seniors
- $68.00 one way for Juniors
- $31.00 one way for Children
** passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult