Key West is the perfect island escape for those traveling solo. Imagine a perfect weekend retreat, complete with white sandy beaches during the day and world-famous nightlife when the sun goes down, without the stress of driving or flying. That’s what booking a passage on the Key West Express gives you! Instead of a long stressful drive or expensive flight, a high-speed ferry to Key West means getting there is half the fun!
Your three and half hour journey is made even better by:
- A full-service bar serving beer and liquor
- Galley with sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, chips and more
- Large flat screen televisions
- Air conditioned cabins
- Open-air sun decks
- One of a kind ocean views
Whether it’s a day trip to find the perfect key lime pie or a multi-day getaway, the Key West Express is the only transportation that gets you to exciting Key West in true island style comfort.
Click Here for Boarding times.
Round Trip Fares:
- $155.00 round trip Adults 13-61
- $145.00 round trip Seniors 62+
- $92.00 round trip Juniors 5-12
- $62.00 round trip Children 4 and under
Discounted Round Trip Fares:
- $125.00* round trip Monday - Thursday
- $140.00* round trip Friday - Sunday
*Discounted fares for online purchases minimum of 8 days in advance of travel. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
- $140.00* Round trip travel
*Discounted fare for online purchases minimum of 4 days in advance of travel any day. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
- $95.00 one way for Adults & Seniors
- $68.00 one way for Juniors
- $31.00 one way for Children
*no unaccompanied minors