Key West is the perfect island escape for those traveling solo. Imagine a perfect weekend retreat, complete with white sandy beaches during the day and world-famous nightlife when the sun goes down, without the stress of driving or flying. That’s what booking a passage on the Key West Express gives you! Instead of a long stressful drive or expensive flight, a high-speed ferry to Key West means getting there is half the fun!
Your three and half hour journey is made even better by:
- A full-service bar serving beer and liquor
- Galley with sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, chips and more
- Large flat screen televisions
- Air conditioned cabins
- Open-air sun decks
- One of a kind ocean views
Whether it’s a day trip to find the perfect key lime pie or a multi-day getaway, the Key West Express is the only transportation that gets you to exciting Key West in true island style comfort.
Click Here for Boarding times and other great information.
Round Trip Fares:
- $155.00 round trip Adults 13-61
- $145.00 round trip Seniors 62+
- $92.00 round trip Juniors 5-12
- $62.00 round trip Children 4 and under
Discounted Round Trip Fares:
- $125.00* round trip Monday - Thursday
- $140.00* round trip Friday - Sunday
*Discounted fares for online purchases minimum of 8 days in advance of travel. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
- $140.00* Round trip travel
*Discounted fare for online purchases minimum of 4 days in advance of travel any day. Discounted fares are non-refundable.
- $95.00 one way for Adults & Seniors
- $68.00 one way for Juniors
- $31.00 one way for Children
*no unaccompanied minors