While the island of Key West may be physically small, it's only about 2 by 4 miles. What the island offers it's visitors, in the form of celebrations, festivals and all around fun for young and old, is anything but small.
Here is just a sampling of what goes on, on a month by month basis.
- Annual Seafood Festival
- Key West Half Marathon and 5k
- Food & Wine Festival
- Key West Craft Show
- Barracuda Bowl
- Key West Garden Fest
- Old Island Days Art Festival
- Conch Shell Blowing Contest
- Southernmost Air Spectacular
- Annual Conch Republic Independence Celebration
- Key West Paddleboard Classic
- Annual Songwriters Festival
- Meeting of the Minds
- Superboat International Races
- ABC 5k/Walk/Run
- Harborwalk of Lights
- Lighted Boat Parade
As you can see from this, there are fun, unique, quirky and different events that happen all year long on our little Southernmost island paradise, Key West.
Click below, when you're ready to book your Island Festival Getaway!